A great place to work
About the business
Murray and the team have been brewing unique and off-beat naturally crafted beers since 2006, and in the process have won a bunch of awards and accolades.
In 2017 Murray's completed a major redevelopment of the site at Bobs Farm to include our new cellar door, bar area and a restaurant focused on seasonal produce.
About the role
- Be a part of an award winning team
- We are a growing business and since reopening our new cellar door we have identified the need to expand our team. The positive response to our dining and cellar door relaunch has been humbling and we now find ourselves looking for a bigger team.
- Weekend shifts available in our cellar door and bar.
- Ongoing training.
- Grow with us as we grow.
- Bring enthusiasm to the table with the hope of delivering a truly exceptional tasting/dining experience.
- Get to work in a small dynamic team
- Work closely with our brewers
- Great conditions and career development
- A fun and youthful team.
Benefits and perks
We are looking for casual weekend staff - however there is scope for development for the right candidate.
Ongoing training is important here and we foster a supportive inclusive culture
As our business grows we will look to promote from within and there will be great opportunity to advance to full time or supervisory roles for the right candidates.
Skills and experience
Similar experience would be advantageous.
Responsible service of alcohol or willing to obtain one quickly is a must
An interest in expanding both your food, beer and wine knowledge.
A service based attitude with a "can do approach".
Ability to work co-operatively in a small team is a must.
Please feel free to call Kelie on 0481 249 438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org